During one week in May, Y6 pupils undertake statutory assessment (SATs) to partly form their Key Stage 2 (KS2) assessments.
The KS2 tests consist of:
• English grammar, punctuation and spelling Paper 1: combined reading prompt and answer booklet
• English reading Paper 1: reading booklet and reading answer booklet
• Mathematics Paper 1: arithmetic
• Mathematics Paper 2: reasoning
• Mathematics Paper 3: reasoning
Schools must administer the KS2 tests on the days specified in the statutory timetable.
During the academic year, the Y6 teachers will inform parents/carers about SATs week and provide examples of how families can best support their child.
Here is an example of SATs booklet we provide parents with.Below are some further useful resources that can support your child.
Past SATs papers
BBC website with revision questions, games and activities
Letts Magical revision Guides
Rising Stars –